To make sure any part you order arrives in good shape and in the shortest amount of time possible we have chosen DHL and Bpost as our main delivery partners.
To also ensure that we provide the best rates possible all of the prices you see below are our cost price. The prices we pay are the prices you pay.
We do our very best to make sure that all goods arrive with you as ordered and in perfect condition, but on occasion goods can be damaged whilst in transit. To make sure we deal with this in the best way possible all we ask is that you provide us with as much information as possible. Below you will find a form that must be filled in and submitted back to us.
Once this form is received and your return request has been processed and approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with further instructions. Whilst we will always try and deal with your request on the same day, sometimes returns can require further investigation. With this in mind we will deal with all requests within 48 business hours.
If you need any further information on our return policy goods damaged in transit, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding your return of general genuine motorcycle spare parts or genuine motorcycle spares damaged during shipping, please use the Contact Us form.
Please note that unfortunately any fees paid for international duties or VAT are non-refundable.
The following items must be adhered to in order that any return can be processed:
• Copy of original invoice.
• RMA form enclosed with the package
• All parts must be returned in original motorcycle spare parts packaging (free of damage and markings), with literature, manuals, or documents included in the original motorcycle parts packaging. The original motorcycle spares packaging must not be used as shipping packaging.
Items that cannot be returned:
• All electrical original motorcycle spare parts such as, for example: engine control units, ignition boxes, alternators, regulators, starters, light bulbs, etc.
• Any item that has been installed, or attempted to be installed.
• Any item not in original motorcycle spare parts packaging, with original manuals, literature, or documents.